April 1, 2009

This is a Blog Post

This blog is crazy. I don't post frequently. But I never quite understood how much "frequently" is. Some post 5 times a month and others 5 times a day, but I can't ever think of anything to write about. So that sort of brings me to another point about my blog. It can't really make up its mind about what it is. It could be an adventurous blog, it could be a running blog, it could be a guitar blog, or it could be a blog about how much I like to cook, but none of these seem to satisfy. I don't know why. I don't want to blog about how much I ran or that I can cook an apple pie and I feel like I blog about those things because those are the types of blogs I like to read or that those are the things people want to hear.

Oh and I hate blogging about experiences because people really don't want to hear about my fun times. Or that is what I always think whether it be true or not.

So I am faced again with a problem. I don't even know what to say. I just went brain dead. I mean I like to blog but I can't seem to find a topic I like to blog about. I even feel like this whole venting thing on the blog is stupid feeling but whatever. hehe

So if you want to hear...

I ran 31 mile last week. None felt horrendous or painful. This week is rest and next week I will run 40 miles. I have everything planned out and it shouldn't be too hard.

I finally convinced B&H to just rip into that bag full of 2inch cords I have needed for my pedal board, and now I can actually use it instead of staring at it on the floor. It's funny though because they only had colored ones so I have one bright blue cord and 6 black ones.

Kenya flights and all other stuff is paid off. I can now start to save up for either a new guitar amp, a new bike, a macbook, a Navara Bike, or whatever I want. Phillip got me thinking about guitars again after his newest purchase. I haven't brought the idea up with the parentals yet.

I made an apple pie last night at 9 P.M. without measuring cups or recipes. It turned out magnificent but the problem is that I don't want apple pie anymore. hmmm...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

This is a good blog post.

We were planning on buying your macbook since it's required for school but if you want to....

Unknown said...

Jakeb, I always want to hear about your adventures. Keep it up and write me everything that happans to you and your family starting today. Mawmaw