June 12, 2009

The Things I Got To Do Before We Leave

Ok so everyone has had a chance to say goodbye so far to mostly all of our friends and the whole thing is starting to be really real. Yesterday Tori and I said goodbye to all our friends that are leaving for Bigstuf (which happens to be the greatest camp on earth). I am not all that worried at the moment because I will see them in Kenya, but that will be the hard part... for me anyways. Being thousands of miles away from the people you have grown the most fond with for at least a year at a time is not that pleasurable. 

I had the pleasure of running with Zach one more time, playing marbles one more time, laughing way to hard one more time, watching a funny movie (Rocketman) one more time, shooting the Bud n' Breader one more time (Zach will appreciate that one), having one more serious injury, giving Kyle one more big, over-longed sweaty, somewhat undesirable hug, getting a haircut by the one and only Jason Culvorhouse at Urbaneve, and calling Amy one last inappropriate name before we leave. 

But oh this won't be the last of any of these for sure... (sorry Amy)

1 comment:

Tori said...

good post...and use of adjectives :)