July 22, 2008

Another Reason My Parents Are Better


AAAAAHHHH… Ok that’s all I have to say to get you to know that I am going to Canyon Lake this Friday with my favoritest Aunt Ollie (I can’t say that she’s my favorite Aunt cause they are all equally awesome!!!!). Canyon Lake is a place I look forward to going every summer and this year, due to my many sunburns, I almost didn’t get to go. But I made a promise to my loving parents that I wouldn’t get sunburned, and we will see how that plays out. My sunscreen better work cause I think I might scream if I come home sunburned and might never get to go to Canyon Lake again.

So with my Canyon career on the line, I will post when I get back to tell of the many festivities that happened there. Last year we didn’t go due to dam problems… hehe. Lake dam. Don’t get me wrong. But the year before that we took out the pontoon boat and found a nice cliff to jump off of. Don’t fret… The water was over 30 feet deep. And one of the others was we found a bike and tied a rope to the dock and rode the bike off the dock. Crazy, safe fun. Can’t complain with that… well I’m sure you could find a way to complain. But don't cause this world could live with a little less of it. (Mom and/or Dad will comment about this crazy complaint theory I have so watch out).

1 comment:

praynlady said...

So, I was almost the favorite. I can live with that!~

Considering that the others are just as great as I am!

I can't wait.....Do you want to ride out to the house on Fri. am with Mawmaw and Pawpaw or do you want to spend the night Thurs night? I'm sure Uncle Paul would love some help and maybe some extra testosterone around here! He also said to tell you that he drives, sets up, and several other things but you never mentioned him as your fav uncle or anything! haha